Ladies-in-Business Magazine is a creative Business magazine for ladies who are Entrepreneurs, Business starters, intending business owners, young entrepreneurs and upcoming ladies in business. Before now, women are not found in the fore front of business operations and business corporate world due to various challenges they encounter.
Women has not been able to balance their life and business together due to several reasons. And this has bring about many conflicts in terms of what a woman should achieve or not. But to be truthful, a woman can actually achieve it all but not all at the same time. It will all come through at one stage/phase or the other.
Therefore, our focus regarding this magazine is on the totality of how a woman can still make it despite it all.
Recent years, things have drastically changed to a greater level that every lady has actually gotten themselves into an excellent performance grade to do one business or the other through Self-Motivation, Self Actualization and Self-Devotion. But nevertheless, much more are still in place to be done because the young entrepreneurs and business starters are still not able to find their feet in the mist of trying to balance between whom they are, what their business portray, what other ladies in business are doing, whom to emulate, how to cope as a lady in business and how to meet up in all aspect.
Our audience consists of ladies who want to explore great destinations, improve their outlook on life, grow their business, develop themselves to learn quickly, learn easy ways to get profit, stay healthy, find out about the latest technology gadgets and information, learn networking tips and eventually get success our readers become inspired as they read about how we are trying making a difference to ladies in the world and even ideas for great entertaining and learn how to be more effective and efficient in the market and promote their business on our magazine and platforms.
The difference between Ladies-in-business Magazine and other magazines for women is that we are majorly focusing on Small scale business owners only. We want to be a face for them and create a platform for them to reign and shine. These women are not “household
names” around the globe or even in the country.
Ladies-in-business Magazine is focuses on making a difference in their businesses and their own personal life.
Ladies-in-business Magazine will be dealing with various aspect and areas at which ladies can survive and weather any storm while they go about their businesses. As a result of this, we knew clearly that there’s a huge need and gap to be filled.
We are a creative Business magazine for ladies who are Entrepreneurs, Business starters, intending business owners, young entrepreneurs and upcoming ladies in business.
To create an Excellent and Sophisticated platform for every lady entrepreneur who is craving for herself and her business to develop through IDEAS, INNOVATION AND CHANGE
To ensure that every lady doing business is prepared and ready to be SEEN, HEARD and RECOGNIZED without fear but with great confidence to excel.
OUR CULTURAL BEHAVIOR
- YES WE TOO CAN BE SMART!
- YES WE TOO CAN PROGRESS!
- YES WE TOO CAN INNOVATE!
- YES WE TOO CAN MAKE IT!
- YES WE TOO CAN EXCEL!
OUR CORE VALUES
- To fetch them out of their shell to gain confidence to excel and be able to compete in the business world.
- To lead them into the secret of wealth creation and transformation.
- To help them to be SEEN, HEARD AND RECOGNISED.
- To give them more IDEAS, more INNOVATION and then lead them into a journey of CHANGE for them and their business.
- To educate them through the use of modern business gadgets and technology.
- To empower them through series of business training and development and business strategies.
- To mentor them through their business journey as it comes.
- To deliver and create genuine relevance to every lady in business and do a feedback follow up process.
- To use the magazine as a platform to locate and showcase them and their business.
- To help them achieve success at last in their business and also celebrate them.