Ladies-in-Business-Magazine is a creative Business magazine for ladies who are Entrepreneurs, Business starters, intending business owners, young entrepreneurs and upcoming ladies in business. Before now, women are not found in the fore front of business operations and business corporate world due to various challenges they encounter.
Women has not been able to balance their life and business together due to several reasons. And this has bring about many conflicts in terms of what a woman should achieve or not. But to be truthful, a woman can actually achieve it all but not all at the same time. It will all come through at one stage/phase or the other. Therefore, our focus regarding this magazine is on the totality of how a woman can still make it despite it all.
WHY JOIN US?
Ladies-in-business Magazine is focused on making a difference in every lady, their businesses and their personal life.
OUR CORE VALUES
- To fetch them out of their shell to gain confidence to excel and be able to compete in the business world.
- To lead them into the secret of wealth creation and transformation.
- To help them to be SEEN, HEARD AND RECOGNISED.
- To give them more IDEAS, more INNOVATION and then lead them into a journey of CHANGE for them and their business.
- To educate them through the use of modern business gadgets and technology.
- To empower them through series of business training and development and business strategies.
- To mentor them through their business journey as it comes.
- To deliver and create genuine relevance to every lady in business and do a feedback follow up process.
- To use the magazine as a platform to locate and showcase them and their business.
- To help them achieve success at last in their business and also celebrate them.
Business Innovation Academy is an academy created to be dedicated to core human capital development in the areas of business development and management. At BIA, we lay emphases on building competence and ensuring quality. Our dream is to become famous for bringing the best training facilities and opportunities to young people which would boost their chances of building a successful and lasting business. As they get more enlightened on how to go about their business, there would be rapid, sustainable and expansive success. Our intention is to ensure availability and continuity of strong training.
THE S.H.E. AWARDS
To encourage ladies that are entrepreneurs, ladiesinbusiness magazine would be conducting a yearly award known as the SHE AWARDS.
S – Sophisticated
H – High net worth
E – Excellence